Honor a leader in their community for contributing to the promotion of freedom under the law.
- Encourages a greater respect for law and the courts
- Promote a better understanding of our Constitution and the Bill of Rights
- Contributes to the effective functioning of our institutions of government
- Fosters a better understanding and appreciation of the rule of law in the community
- Stimulates a deeper sense of individual responsibility so that citizens recognize their rights.
- Persons seeking elective office are ineligible
- Previous recipients are ineligible
SUBMIT LIBERTY BELL AWARD NOMINATION
Why You Think Nominee Should Win:
One (1) Online Submission Per Person
North Penn Legal Services provides free legal aid services on civil cases to low-income families, individuals, and groups in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
1114 West Walnut Street Allentown, PA 18102-4734 Phone: 610.433.6204 Fax: 610.770.9826
LIBERTY BELL AWARD CRITERIA
©2009 THE BAR ASSOCIATION OF LEHIGH COUNTY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Some documents require Adobe Reader